The Audio Panel that Started it All!
You might say that the audio selector panels are the Rodney
Dangerfields of the radio stack. Sure, they are connected to
virtually every piece of avionics in the airplane, but in the last
few decades little has been done to improve this scarcely
respected component. UNTIL NOW!
|Click to download pdf's|
The PMA6000 combines an audio selector panel with a top-quality
intercom and a slew of features to enhance versatility and utility.
Among the high points:
A Digital Recorder is available as an option. This continuous loop digital recorder stores all
aircraft radio activity on the selected transmit radio. Up to 1 minute/16 messages are stored.
- Designed to be pin-compatible with the popular Bendix/King
KMA-24 audio selector panel, the PMA6000 takes advantage
of existing wiring to smooth installation.
- Built-in 6 place mono intercom provides synergistic capabilities.
- The PMA6000 has a built-in marker beacon receiver.
- Split mode allows the pilot and copilot to independently and
simultaneously use both radios, even transmitting simultaneously
on different frequencies.
- Pilot and crew/passenger isolate functions are an integral
part of the design.
- Dual music input jacks for passengers and crew are standard feature.
- Independent volume and squelch controls for pilot and copilot are standard.
- PSE's renowned Soft Mute technology gently and subtly ramps the
music down when conversation comes across either the intercom
or the radio.
- A patented "swap" function (Patent #5,903,227) allows pilots to use a
yoke-mounted switch to select Com 1 and Com 2 options without reaching
for the panel.
- High quality, voice-activated circuitry and individual microphone channels
form the heart of the intercom system.
- Passengers have their own voice and audio amplifiers.
- Backlit switches linked with a photo sensor carefully calibrates panel lighting
to cockpit levels for all situations.
- Fail-safe feature automatically hard-wires the pilot to Com1 in the case of
|Click here to download|
PMA6000C Audio Panel w/6-place mono intercom remote $995.00 (List)
PMA6000MC Same as above but with marker beacon receiver $1295.00 (List)
Option 1 Aircraft radio digital recorder $129.00 (List)
Option 3 No Silver trim ring N/C