Low Cost, Four Channel Panel Mounted|
Affordability, ease of use, plenty of audio power, and high |
reliability were the primary engineering considerations for
the PM501, our lowest cost intercom.
|Click to download pdf's|
The PM501 provides all basic intercom capabilities plus many of the most advanced
features usually only found in more expensive models. Among the best features:
With the PM501, you get years of trouble-free operation in a very inexpensive unit.
- Individual output amplifiers for pilot, copilot, and passengers 1 and 2, giving enough audio
punch to allow communications in very noisy environments.
- Voice Operated Relay (VOX) circuitry prevents mic audio from getting through the intercom
until someone speaks or triggers the VOX open switch.
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires the pilot's headset to the aircraft
radio in the event of disrupted power or related failure.
- Input jack giving pilots and passengers the option to listen to music during flight. During intercom
activity, a mute feature will allow communications without distraction. Note that radio reception
will NOT mute the music.
- Pilot isolate mode allows the pilot to communicate without interruption during critical phases of
the flight while passengers talk and listen to music.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures that only the person pressing the PTT
will be heard over the radio.
|Click here to download|
(part# 11800) 4 place intercom (List)